Last Updated on Monday, 08 November 2010 21:35
Higher education professionals, including faculty and those in student affairs, will find a variety of information about and resources for supporting the success of all Asian American and Pacific Islander students (AAPIs). You will find that many of the strategies, programs, and initiatives listed here will be applicable to other students at your institution as well.
Here's what you can do:
- Browse what other institutions are doing to serve their AAPI students well.
- Submit what you or your colleagues are doing to promote what your institution or program is doing to promote retention and student success.
- Browse links to or titles of the latest scholarly writing, research and dissertations about AAPIs in higher education.
- View government- and foundation-produced reports about AAPIs in higher education.
- Professional Development
- Browse links to annual and upcoming conferences of interest to those working with AAPIs in higher education.
- Find links to other professional development resources.
- View or attend past or current webinars pertaining to AAPIs in higher education, AANAPISI designation, and AAPI higher Ed coalition development.
This site is YOURS
, so please share your ideas and suggestions for content by submitting them here